Welcome to the Snowmobile Trails of Monroe County Website!
With our revised website now up & running, we ask that you log in again to receive your new username and password to enter comments to our Forum and other pages.
To do this, scroll to bottom of page, click on LOGIN, and follow directions!
Congrats to Chelsie Popp from Tomah, WI for being voted Miss Snowflake for the AWSC for the 2013-14 season. Chelsie has been a very active rider, snowmobile club member and was a early member to the KAOS program in the state. The state will be represented very well the next year.
THE NEW SNOWMOBILING SEASON WILL SOON BE UPON US SO WE ASK THAT EVRYONE HAS THEIR SNOWMOBILE REGISTERED, BELONG TO A CLUB AND TRY TO HELP OUT, AND RESPECT OUR LAND OWNERS!
Out of State Trail Pass Locations In Monroe County are:
- ROSCOE'S LIVE BAIT IN TOMAH @ 205 ARTHUR ST-608-372-4326
- TOMAH WAL-MART @ 222 W MC COY BLVD--608-372-7900
- SPARTA WAL-MART @ 1600 W WISCONSIN AVE--608-269-7501
- GRANGERS LLC @ 566 N OAK ST-OAKDALE, WI--608-372-4511
- THE WARRENS MALL @ 201 MAIN ST-WARRENS, WI--608-378-4499
- SCHNITZLERS @ 604 E WISCONSIN-SPARTA, WI--608-269-2686
TRAIL CONDITIONS FOR NEIGHBORING COUNTIES CAN BE FOUND AT THESE LOCATIONS:
- *STATEWIDE COUNTY REPORTS* www.travelwisconsin.com
- *LACROSSE COUNTY* www.laxsnowmobile.com
- *JUNEAU COUNTY* 608-562-5737 Check links page for more info.
- *VERNON COUNTY* www.vernontrails.webs.com
- *SAUK COUNTY* sauksnow.explorewisconsin.com
- *JACKSON COUNTY* Check our links page for info
- CHECK OUR LINKS PAGE FOR MORE LINKS TO MORE TRAIL CONDITIONS AND CLUB SITES!
TRAIL REPORT FOR:
DECEMBER 8, 2013
ALL SNOWMOBILE TRAILS IN MONROE COUNTY ARE STILL CLOSED.
THE STMC CHRISTMAS PARTY WILL BE HELD DECEMBER 10TH AT 8 PM AT CLUB 16 IN SPARTA!
WE ARE GETTING CLOSER TO THE NEW SEASON QUICKLY! THERE ARE MANY ACRES OF CROPS STILL STANDING ON MANY OF OUR TRAILS AT THIS TIME.
IT TAKES TIME AND COOPERATION TO GET THE TRAILS READY, AND IF WE DON'T HAVE ONE OR THE OTHER, THE ENTIRE WINTER CAN BE RUINED! SO IF WE DO GET EARLY SNOW, PLEASE BE PATIENT! WE HAVE MANY AREAS WE NEED TO WAIT FOR CROP REMOVEL AND DEER HUNTING TO BE COMPLETED BEFORE WE ARE ALLOWED IN.