Welcome to the Snowmobile Trails of Monroe County Website!
With our revised website now up & running, we ask that you log in again to receive your new username and password to enter comments to our Forum and other pages.
To do this, scroll to bottom of page, click on LOGIN, and follow directions!
Congrats to Chelsie Popp from Tomah, WI for being voted Miss Snowflake for the AWSC for the 2013-14 season. Chelsie has been a very active rider, snowmobile club member and was a early member to the KAOS program in the state. The state will be represented very well the next year.
CAP/STEP PROGRAM HAS BEEN PASSED AND SIGNED INTO LAW MARCH 18, 2014. NEW LAW TO BEGIN TAKING EFFECT IN JUNE OF 2015. MAKE SURE YOU AND YOUR SLEDS ARE UP TO DATE WHEN THE NEW 2014-15 SEASON BEGINS!
Out of State Trail Pass Locations In Monroe County are:
- ROSCOE'S LIVE BAIT IN TOMAH @ 205 ARTHUR ST-608-372-4326
- TOMAH WAL-MART @ 222 W MC COY BLVD--608-372-7900
- SPARTA WAL-MART @ 1600 W WISCONSIN AVE--608-269-7501
- GRANGERS LLC @ 566 N OAK ST-OAKDALE, WI--608-372-4511
- THE WARRENS MALL @ 201 MAIN ST-WARRENS, WI--608-378-4499
- SCHNITZLERS @ 604 E WISCONSIN-SPARTA, WI--608-269-2686
TRAIL CONDITIONS FOR NEIGHBORING COUNTIES CAN BE FOUND AT THESE LOCATIONS:
- *STATEWIDE COUNTY REPORTS* www.travelwisconsin.com
- *LACROSSE COUNTY* www.laxsnowmobile.com
- *JUNEAU COUNTY* 608-562-5737 Check links page for more info.
- *VERNON COUNTY* www.vernontrails.webs.com
- *SAUK COUNTY* sauksnow.explorewisconsin.com
- *JACKSON COUNTY* Check our links page for info
- CHECK OUR LINKS PAGE FOR MORE LINKS TO MORE TRAIL CONDITIONS AND CLUB SITES!