Welcome to the Snowmobile Trails of Monroe County Website!
With our revised website now up & running, we ask that you log in again to receive your new username and password to enter comments to our Forum and other pages.
To do this, scroll to bottom of page, click on LOGIN, and follow directions!
A big thank you goes out to Celsie Popp as she winds down her year as Miss Snowflake for the AWSC and the State of Wisconsin! I know you represented us well and had a blast doing it. Thank you!
We now need to give a well deserved pat on the back to Doug Birkholz, the Vice Chairman of STMC and the man in charge of the grooming in Monroe County as he has been named "Groomer of the Year" in the State of Wisconsin! Doug will receive his award at the AWSC Fall Workshop at Chula Vista on November 1, 2014. Congrats Doug on some well deserved recognition!
CAP/STEP PROGRAM HAS BEEN PASSED AND SIGNED INTO LAW MARCH 18, 2014. NEW LAW TO BEGIN TAKING EFFECT IN JUNE OF 2015. MAKE SURE YOU AND YOUR SLEDS ARE UP TO DATE WHEN THE NEW 2015-16 SEASON BEGINS!
Out of State Trail Pass Locations In Monroe County are:
- ROSCOE'S LIVE BAIT IN TOMAH @ 205 ARTHUR ST-608-372-4326
- TOMAH WAL-MART @ 222 W MC COY BLVD--608-372-7900
- SPARTA WAL-MART @ 1600 W WISCONSIN AVE--608-269-7501
- GRANGERS LLC @ 566 N OAK ST-OAKDALE, WI--608-372-4511
- THE WARRENS MALL @ 201 MAIN ST-WARRENS, WI--608-378-4499
- SCHNITZLERS @ 604 E WISCONSIN-SPARTA, WI--608-269-2686
TRAIL CONDITIONS FOR NEIGHBORING COUNTIES CAN BE FOUND AT THESE LOCATIONS:
- *STATEWIDE COUNTY REPORTS* www.travelwisconsin.com
- *LACROSSE COUNTY* www.laxsnowmobile.com
- *JUNEAU COUNTY* 608-562-5737 Check links page for more info.
- *VERNON COUNTY* www.vernontrails.webs.com
- *SAUK COUNTY* sauksnow.explorewisconsin.com
- *JACKSON COUNTY* Check our links page for info
- CHECK OUR LINKS PAGE FOR MORE LINKS TO MORE TRAIL CONDITIONS AND CLUB SITES!
TRAIL REPORT FOR:
SEPTEMBER 13, 2014
COLDER TEMPS HAVE ARRIVED FOR NOW, WITH SOME SNOW FLURRIES IN THE NORTH AND SNOW ACCUMALATIONS ALREADY IN THE WEST. THIS MAY BE ANOTHER EARLY WINTER! ARE YOU PREPARED? OUR CLUBS HAVE BEGUN THE TASK OF PREPARING THEIR TRAILS FOR THE UPCOMING SEASON. PLEASE SHARE ANY FREE TIME YOU MAY HAVE WITH YOUR LOCAL CLUB TO HELP TRIM BRUSH, SIGN TRAILS OR EVEN ASK FOR LAND OWNER PERMISSION. NO TASK IT TOO SMALL!
10/31/2014 - 11/02/2014