Welcome to the Snowmobile Trails of Monroe County Website!
With our revised website now up & running, we ask that you log in again to receive your new username and password to enter comments to our Forum and other pages.
To do this, scroll to bottom of page, click on LOGIN, and follow directions!
The Cashton Snowblazers will be holding a Snowmobile Saftey Class on December 30th and January 3rd at the Cashton High School. Contact Gerald Klinkner at 608-462-3006 to sign up and for more details. There will be another class at Volk Field on December 19th from 5PM to 8PM continuing on December 20th from 9AM to 3PM. Call Brian Gruber at 608-343-6114 for more info or to sign up. This class can also be signed up for on the DNR website under the Juneau County link. We have another class by the Oakdale Snowmobile Association on January 5th, 6th, and 8th from 6PM to 9PM at the Oakdlae Credit Union Meeting room (enter by Post Office). Register online at www.dnr.wi.gov on the education tab or call Gary Granger at 608-372-9617.
THE NEW TRAIL PASS SYSTEM WILL TAKE EFFECT IN THE STATE OF WISCONSIN ON JULY 1, 2015. ALL SNOWMOBILES WILL NEED TO BE REGISTERED THROUGH THE DNR AND ALSO HAVE A TRAIL PASS STICKER ON THEIR WINDSHIELD. THE YEARLY TRAIL PASS STICKER WILL COST $10 PER SLED IF A PAID AWSC MEMBER, OR $30 IF A NON-AWSC MEMBER. OUT OF STATE TRAIL PASSES WILL BE $50 PER YEAR. THESE COSTS TAKE EFFECT JULY OF 2015. NO TRAIL PASS? NO RIDE!
GO TO THE AWSC PAGE ON OUR LINKS AND CLICK ON TRAIL PASS INFO FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Out of State Trail Pass Locations In Monroe County are:
- ROSCOE'S LIVE BAIT IN TOMAH @ 205 ARTHUR ST-608-372-4326
- TOMAH WAL-MART @ 222 W MC COY BLVD--608-372-7900
- SPARTA WAL-MART @ 1600 W WISCONSIN AVE--608-269-7501
- GRANGERS LLC @ 566 N OAK ST-OAKDALE, WI--608-372-4511
- THE WARRENS MALL @ 201 MAIN ST-WARRENS, WI--608-378-4499
- SCHNITZLERS @ 604 E WISCONSIN-SPARTA, WI--608-269-2686
TRAIL CONDITIONS FOR NEIGHBORING COUNTIES CAN BE FOUND AT THESE LOCATIONS:
- *STATEWIDE COUNTY REPORTS* www.travelwisconsin.com
- *LACROSSE COUNTY* www.laxsnowmobile.com
- *JUNEAU COUNTY* 608-562-5737 Check links page for more info.
- *VERNON COUNTY* www.vernontrails.webs.com
- *SAUK COUNTY* sauksnow.explorewisconsin.com
- *JACKSON COUNTY* Check our links page for info
- CHECK OUR LINKS PAGE FOR MORE LINKS TO MORE TRAIL CONDITIONS AND CLUB SITES!
TRAIL REPORT FOR:
DECEMBER 15, 2014
MONROE COUNTY TRAILS REMAIN CLOSED! TRAILS ARE NOT YET READY FOR US TO OPEN!
OUR CLUBS ARE ABOUT DONE SIGNING THEIR TRAILS! WE ARE NOW WAITING FOR SOME SNOW. THERE MAY BE SOME CHANGES IN TRAIL ROUTES AND SOME AREAS TO USE CAUTION AROUND DUE TO SOME CONSTRUCTION THIS SEASON. STAY TUNED TO THIS WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO AS IT BECOMES KNOWN.
12/19/2014 - 12/20/2014
12/30/2014 - 01/03/2015
01/05/2015 - 01/08/2015