Welcome to the Snowmobile Trails of Monroe County Website!
With our revised website now up & running, we ask that you log in again to receive your new username and password to enter comments to our Forum and other pages.
To do this, scroll to bottom of page, click on LOGIN, and follow directions!
The Cashton Snowblazers will be holding a Snowmobile Saftey Class on December 30th and January 3rd at the Cashton High School. Contact Gerald Klinkner at 608-462-3006 to sign up and for more details. Another seperate class to be held in Tomah at F&M Bank on December 9, 10, & 11 from 6:30 to 9 PM. Call 608-372-2811 to sign up and for more info. There will be another class at Volk Field on December 19th from 5PM to 8PM continuing on December 20th from 9AM to 3PM. Call Brian Gruber at 608-343-6114 for more info or to sign up. This class can also be signed up for on the DNR website under the Juneau County link.
THE NEW TRAIL PASS SYSTEM WILL TAKE EFFECT IN THE STATE OF WISCONSIN ON JULY 1, 2015. ALL SNOWMOBILES WILL NEED TO BE REGISTERED THROUGH THE DNR AND ALSO HAVE A TRAIL PASS STICKER ON THEIR WINDSHIELD. THE YEARLY TRAIL PASS STICKER WILL COST $10 PER SLED IF A PAID AWSC MEMBER, OR $30 IF A NON-AWSC MEMBER. OUT OF STATE TRAIL PASSES WILL BE $50 PER YEAR. THESE COSTS TAKE EFFECT JULY OF 2015. NO TRAIL PASS? NO RIDE!
GO TO THE AWSC PAGE ON OUR LINKS AND CLICK ON TRAIL PASS INFO FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Out of State Trail Pass Locations In Monroe County are:
- ROSCOE'S LIVE BAIT IN TOMAH @ 205 ARTHUR ST-608-372-4326
- TOMAH WAL-MART @ 222 W MC COY BLVD--608-372-7900
- SPARTA WAL-MART @ 1600 W WISCONSIN AVE--608-269-7501
- GRANGERS LLC @ 566 N OAK ST-OAKDALE, WI--608-372-4511
- THE WARRENS MALL @ 201 MAIN ST-WARRENS, WI--608-378-4499
- SCHNITZLERS @ 604 E WISCONSIN-SPARTA, WI--608-269-2686
TRAIL CONDITIONS FOR NEIGHBORING COUNTIES CAN BE FOUND AT THESE LOCATIONS:
- *STATEWIDE COUNTY REPORTS* www.travelwisconsin.com
- *LACROSSE COUNTY* www.laxsnowmobile.com
- *JUNEAU COUNTY* 608-562-5737 Check links page for more info.
- *VERNON COUNTY* www.vernontrails.webs.com
- *SAUK COUNTY* sauksnow.explorewisconsin.com
- *JACKSON COUNTY* Check our links page for info
- CHECK OUR LINKS PAGE FOR MORE LINKS TO MORE TRAIL CONDITIONS AND CLUB SITES!
TRAIL REPORT FOR:
NOVEMBER 17, 2014
MONROE COUNTY TRAILS REMAIN CLOSED! TRAILS ARE NOT YET READY FOR US TO OPEN!
OUR CLUBS HAVE BEGUN THE TASK OF PREPARING THEIR TRAILS FOR THE UPCOMING SEASON. PLEASE SHARE ANY FREE TIME YOU MAY HAVE WITH YOUR LOCAL CLUB TO HELP TRIM BRUSH, SIGN TRAILS OR EVEN ASK FOR LAND OWNER PERMISSION. NO TASK IT TOO SMALL!
MUCH CORN IS STILL STANDING IN FIELDS THAT WE CROSS. PLEASE BE PATIENT!
12/09/2014 - 12/11/2014
12/19/2014 - 12/20/2014
12/30/2014 - 12/03/2014