Welcome to the Snowmobile Trails of Monroe County Website!
With our revised website now up & running, we ask that you log in again to receive your new username and password to enter comments to our Forum and other pages.
To do this, scroll to bottom of page, click on LOGIN, and follow directions!
Congrats to Chelsie Popp from Tomah, WI for being voted Miss Snowflake for the AWSC for the 2013-14 season. Chelsie has been a very active rider, snowmobile club member and was a early member to the KAOS program in the state. The state will be represented very well the next year.
ATTENTION: TRAIL #37 THAT RUNS ALONG HWY 16 BETWEEN SPARTA AND TOMAH, WILL BE HAVING LARGE UTILITY WORK BEING DONE WILL CLOSE ON MARCH 1OTH FOR THE REST OF THIS SEASON!
Out of State Trail Pass Locations In Monroe County are:
- ROSCOE'S LIVE BAIT IN TOMAH @ 205 ARTHUR ST-608-372-4326
- TOMAH WAL-MART @ 222 W MC COY BLVD--608-372-7900
- SPARTA WAL-MART @ 1600 W WISCONSIN AVE--608-269-7501
- GRANGERS LLC @ 566 N OAK ST-OAKDALE, WI--608-372-4511
- THE WARRENS MALL @ 201 MAIN ST-WARRENS, WI--608-378-4499
- SCHNITZLERS @ 604 E WISCONSIN-SPARTA, WI--608-269-2686
TRAIL CONDITIONS FOR NEIGHBORING COUNTIES CAN BE FOUND AT THESE LOCATIONS:
- *STATEWIDE COUNTY REPORTS* www.travelwisconsin.com
- *LACROSSE COUNTY* www.laxsnowmobile.com
- *JUNEAU COUNTY* 608-562-5737 Check links page for more info.
- *VERNON COUNTY* www.vernontrails.webs.com
- *SAUK COUNTY* sauksnow.explorewisconsin.com
- *JACKSON COUNTY* Check our links page for info
- CHECK OUR LINKS PAGE FOR MORE LINKS TO MORE TRAIL CONDITIONS AND CLUB SITES!
TRAIL REPORT FOR:
MARCH 8, 2014
ALL TRAILS IN MONROE COUNTY ARE STILL OPEN!
WE HAVE A WARM UP IN THE FORECAST SO TIME IS GOING TO BE SHORT ON TIME YET TO RIDE!
BEGINING MARCH 4TH, THEY WILL BEGIN CLEARING THE BURMA ROAD AREA THROUGH FORT MCCOY ON TRAIL 27 BETWEEN SPARTA AND MILLSTON FOR UPCOMING TROOP USE. PLEASE USE CAUTION AND BE AWARE OF POSSIBLE GRADER, HEAVY EQUIPMENT AND BARE ROADS IN SOME AREAS.
On Monday March 10th, trail #37 that runs next to Hwy 16 between Tomah & Sparta will close. This will run from intersection 30 (Jackson Pass) to intersection 15. This trail will close due to power line work beginning along there. Please spread the word!
Please come back again for event updates